Exterior Insulation Finish Systems
Adex is a leading Canadian manufacturer of quality architectural coatings. While being reminiscent of the old stucco look, Adex offers much more than an acrylic coating, they offer a range of solutions for the building envelope. In addition to providing a unique look to buildings, their systems seal and insulate the envelope resulting in remarkable energy efficiency. Our sense of innovation and expertise within the EIFS industry have been ideally suited to address the demands of the design community and building
professionals in Canada.
Manufactured: Montreal, Quebec
Resource Library: Click Here
For a full list of envelope systems and
material offerings please visit their website.
PRICE RANGE = $$
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• ADEX EIFS Systems incorporate secondary liquid applied weather resistive barriers and geometrically designed drainage insulation board.
• Favorable evaluated by CCMC# 12913-R
• Seamless Moisture Protection
• Meets non-combustibility standards
• Unlimited Color Selections
• Continuous Insulation; reduced energy use.
• Lightweight, durable and flexible.
• Allows for drainage of incidental moisture.
• Architectural design flexibility
• 5 & 10 year warranty